Module 1 – Individual discovery & development
One on One Coaching Group Coaching
Module 2 – Team development
Team of Professors Corporate Team
Team of Students
Module 3 – Leadership development
Module 4 – Personality development
Module 5 – Manager Development
Project and Programme Managers
One of the best assessment tools in the world today is the CliftonStrengths Assessment, which scientifically determines, naturally occurring talents of people. This online assessment is your gateway to a variety of experiences that will help you discover your signature themes and develop them into strengths. You will gain access to a personalized report and action items specific to your themes covering general academic life and career. You will be challenged to think about applying your talents for success in other settings, such as on projects, teams and in leadership.
The strengths based development begins with Module 1 and can be further consolidated by additional modules.
Module 1. Strengths Based Individual Discovery & Development
- Part 1 – CliftonStrengths online Assessment: Duration 2 hours.
- Part 2 – Coaching the participants (In Group of 20 max) in a workshop setting with focus on individual development: Duration 8 hours.
- Knowing his/her top five signature Talents (themes).
- Understanding these Talents.
- How to covert these talents into Strengths?
- How to leverage his/her talents for achieving their goals?
- Determining his/her values.
- Knowing their Strengths Domains
- Leveraging Strengths for Personal, Team and Organisational Goals.
- Leveraging Strengths for your Clients.
Note: Individualized one on one coaching option is also available. More Details
Module 2. Strengths Based Team Development
(a) To be conducted after Module 1
(b) Group of 20 max: Session duration 8 hours
Module 2 named as PANCHTATVA will be conducted only after the completion of Module 1. It is a full day interactive workshop in which participants will be exercised on various facets of team building and managerial skills. PANCHTATVA is based on the backdrop of SMART CITY Case Study.
- Selection of Strengths Based Talented Team.
- Determining the Strengths of the Team.
- Ascertaining Powerful Partnership
- How to increase OPEN AREA based on Johari’s Window?
- Strengths-Based Delegation of Responsibilities within the Team.
Module 3: Strengths Based Leadership
(a) To be conducted after Modules 1 & 2
(b) Group of 20 max: Session duration 8 hours.
Module 3, named as CHAMATKAR will be conducted after the completion of Modules 1 &2. It is a full day interactive workshop in which the participants will be exercised on various facets of leadership. It based on the concept that everyone has leadership potential which comes to fore when they can seize the opportunity to work in their respective strengths zones.
- Who is a leader?
- Prioritising – Based on Eisenhower Quadrant.
- How to build Trust, Compassion, Stability and Hope in the Organisation?
- Presentation on how to Leverage his/her Unique Strengths to create Trust, Compassion, Stability and Hope in the Organisation.
- Presentation on how to Leverage his/her Employees Unique Strengths to create Trust, Compassion, Stability and Hope in the Organisation.
- Further Study of the book: Strengths Based Leadership from Gallup by Tom Ruth
Module 4: Personality Development Programme (Additional Topics on Request)
- To be conducted after Modules 1, 2 & 3
- Group of 20 max: Subsequent Days
- Goal Actualisation:4 hours
- Emotional Intelligence: 4 hours
Module 5: Strengths Based Project Management
- To be conducted after Modules 1, 2 & 3. Can be done concurrent with Module 4.
- Group of 20 max: 24 Hours
Project Management is “The application of knowledge, skills, tools and technologies to project activities to meet project requirements. Organising and managing resources so the project is completed within defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints” Participants will be given understanding of how to leverage their signature themes on different aspects of managing projects.
- Understanding strengths based project management.
- Strengths applied to life cycle of project management processes- Initiation, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing.
- Understanding impact of strengths on the Knowledge Areas
- High performing teams by leverage strengths of individuals
- High employee engagement levels by working in roles aligned with strengths
- Soft Skills development – Top 10 competencies for successful Project Managers: