1. What is Strengths-Based Development Programme?
All humans are born with unique talents. These talents make you what you are and what you love to do. SatysSparks workshop / programme identifies individual’s unique talents, guides to convert talents to strengths and to coach, ‘how to’ develop strengths to achieve SMART goals. Mandatory pre-work for this programme is to take the online CliftonStrengths® Assessment. SatysSparks coaches will guide you regarding taking the online assessment.
Strengths based development is an effective and great way to build capability in individuals, teams and for organizational success. The philosophy of strengths based learning and development provides employees with new ways to look at themselves ie. Focus on maximizing your strengths and develop strategies to manage weaknesses. This lays the groundwork for fundamental, lasting change for both the individual and the organization.
2. Why Clifton Strengths® Assessment?
One of the best assessment tools in the world today is the CliftonStrengths® Assessment, which scientifically determines, naturally occurring talents of people. This online assessment is your gateway to a variety of experiences that will help you discover your dominant talents that can be developed into strengths. You will gain access to a personalized report and action items specific to your themes covering general academic life and career as applicable to students and company employees / professionals. More than 17 Million people across the world have gained immensely from strengths based development using CliftonStrengths® Assessment. This is one of the most widely used development tool in use worldwide.
3. Can you tell me a little about Gallup?
Gallup is the world’s leading advisory on human capital development. Gallup’s strength is in understanding people and what matters most to them in their job and their life.
Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 7 decades across more than 100 countries, and found that people who know their talents and have the opportunity to use them at work are:
- 3x as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- 6x as likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 8 % more productive !!!!!!
4. What should I do to undergo the Individual Discovery and Development (Module -1) workshop?
Follow Steps as give below
- Step 1: Register for workshop
- Step 2: Make Payment—- On line, through website.
- Step3: Will receive Code and Instructions for taking the Strengths Assessment
- Step 4: Take the online assessment – max 45 minutes.
- Step 5: Attend workshop
5. What is the validity of the CliftonStrengths® Assessment?
Results are valid throughout the world and throughout the life of participant(s)
6. Will it change if I take the assessment twice?
Only the sequence might change. However, if you take the assessment after the coaching, there might be a change. Inadvertently you may answer questions with knowledge gained.
7. How will it influence my personality?
YES. You will know ‘yourself’. Ie. Discover yourself.
You will know your talents/strengths.
It will guide you for the best career options.
You will work from your strengths zone…… the work you will love to do.
Your hobby will be your work.
Your happiness index will become high.
8. What is the most suitable age to take the CliftonStrengths Assessment?
Any age after 14 years
9. To who all this programme is applicable?
Students, corporate leaders, managers, employees, teachers, professionals, Government Employees, Public Sector Employees, People of all professions and also parents.
10. How will it help me in further studies / learning?
You will be guided to a course of study commensurate with your strengths. You will love the course that you will choose and enjoy it.
11. How will it be helpful to a class XII student?
Will help in deciding subject to study in UG course?
12. How will it be useful to an MBA student?
Will give pointer to the domain of work which will further prompt the career choice of student.
13. After going through the Module – 1, Strengths Assessment, self discovery & development, will I get any report(s)/Certificate?
- 19/20 Pages personalised Report
- Certificate signed by a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Value and Strengths laminated card which you can carry in your wallet/purse
- 10 Sentences that describe you the best on a laminated A4 Size paper – useful for CV writing – propositioning self
- Career Choice guidance
- Individualised work book which facilitates PDP (Personal Development Plan) capture
14. Will it improve the ROI of business in my Organization?
When your team takes all the five Modules, besides several benefits mentioned in the Website (www.satyssparks.com)
- Team members look forward to going to work – because they are happy to be working on what they enjoy doing
- They have more positive than negative interactions with co-workers
- These team members treat customers better
- They will tell their friends they work for a great company
- Daily, they will Achieve more
- Team members focused on strengths have more positive, creative and innovative moments
- Your employees will be better engaged, which will boost their confidence and promote bon-homie
- Ultimately it will lead to greater productivity and profitsIt will ensure:
15. Is there any authentic proof for the increase in the ROI?
Yes, the Gallup Survey shows (www.Gallup.com)
- 87% of the World Work force are not engaged— Strengths-Based Programme will improve the engaged %
- 18% more productive
- 12% more profit
- 12% better at engaging customers
- 51% less likely to leave the organization (in low-turnover companies)
- 31% less likely to leave the organization (in high- turnover companies)
- 62% less likely to be involved in process non compliance while on the job
- 27% less prone to absenteeism
- 51% less likely to be a source of inventory shrinkage
— Gallup Press, Book on Human Sigma by John H. Fleming and Jim Asplund
16. What is “Exercise PANCHTATVA”? – Mentioned in web site
Case study in Module 2 named as PANCHTATVA will be conducted only after the completion of Module 1. It is a full day interactive workshop (exercise) in which participants will be exercised on various facets of team building and managerial skills. PANCHTATVA Case study is based on the backdrop of SMART CITY.
17. What is “Exercise CHAMATKAR”? – Mentioned in web site
Case study in Module 3, named as CHAMATKAR will be conducted after the completion of Modules 1 &2. It is a full day interactive workshop (exercise) in which the participants will be exercised on understanding various facets of leadership. It based on the concept that everyone can become a leader when they work from their respective strengths zones.
18. Is the online payment process secure?
Yes. It is htpps: and is secured by SSL.